Transfer Articulation, a section of the University Registrar’s Office, manages the official evaluations of university applicants, provides preliminary evaluations of transfer credits to enrolled students, and applies appropriate transfer credit for all UNCG students. Transfer Articulation can be reached at 336/334-5946 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Staff in Undergraduate Admissions can answer your questions about applying to UNCG as a transfer student. Contact them at 336/334-5243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: some items require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Web site.
Transfer Equivalency Course Search
- N.C. Community College Course Equivalencies (including GEC & GEC+CAR categories)
- Schools other than North CarolinaCommunity Colleges
General Information, Forms, and Related Policies
- Transfer Credit Policies
- Departmental request for transfer credit
- —this is an online form accessed through ShareNet; password required—(for students wishing to receive specific course credit in lieu of an elective)
- GEC petition for transfer credit
- (for students wishing to receive General Education credit for an elective course)
- Transfer credit form
- (for enrolled students who plan to transfer courses back to UNCG)
- Provisional Course Substitutions
- Tuition Surcharge